27 Feb 2014 by admTcc in edu
Abundant Universe & Limited Beliefs
The universe we live in is abundant, extravagant and limitless but we do not reap the benefits of living in such a universe because our thoughts are limited and tiny. Throughout the ages, thoughts have become tinier and tinier as more people agree with each other’s puny thoughts and beliefs.
S the smart thing to do is expand our beliefs in order to experience life fully. How can we expand our beliefs? Here are a few ways:
- Laugh often
- Love people
- Possess big vision and big goals
- Put passion into life and work
- Care about people
- Have better beliefs about money, life and success
A good deal of the book talks about finances: money and wealth from the point-of-view that there is enough money to go around but we limit ourselves due to our beliefs, fears and our instinct to hoard. We think money is dependent on external conditions like economy, bosses, jobs etc when in fact, money is a result of:
Money and wealth beliefs are usually inherited from parents and authority figures and we learned it through feelings, energy and example. The good news is that it is possible to program our minds for positive money beliefs.
How To Have A Wealth Mentality
The book lists a number of ways to acquire and develop wealth mentality.
- Quality & Excellence: Provide excellent quality and service with integrity in everything you do. Always put people first, care about them and practice human connection with every interaction. Make excellence a habit and not merely an act.
- Know Your Worth: Remember never to belittle yourself and know your true worth in day-to-day life.
- Only Go After Happy Money: Money inherently is not good or bad but it becomes good or bad depending upon how we think of it and how we use it. Be aware of your power to generate wealth and this awareness will remove struggle to acquire money and desire to hoard money once you have the money. Always look for happy money. Money that is given or received with joy and free choice.
- Situations: No matter what the current situation, there’s always a silver lining to it. Reframe your mind. Remember that your source is infinite and does not depend on few individuals and companies.
- Ease: The most effective success attitude to adopt is EASE and not struggle. Relax and trust your wise intuition.
- Be Happy And Hungry: Always be happy and content with what you have. Be grateful. At the same time, be hungry for more as you deserve more and that feeling is natural and healthy so don’t feel guilty.
- Have Faith: A strong faith that everything works out for good at the end is essential. Do not worry because there will always be a part of you that is clear and strong. Look for that clear and strong part in you and use that part to lead in times of crisis.
- Breathe Passion And Energy: In all your work and creations, breathe passion and energy. People will be willing to pay freely to feel the energy and passion when you do everything with nothing less than a whole heart.
- Authenticity & Love: Be yourself and never anyone else. Teach well and love people as if it will be the last time you see them.
22 Feb 2014 by admTcc in edu
This is Empire Building Kit Review for week 15 For those who do not know, EBK is a course designed by Chris Guillebeau.
- Transcription service: Chris recommends Verbalink as a source for reliable transcriptions. Transcripts are good for people who are disabled and can’t hear or some just prefer to read.
- Hundred Days: What’s been happening in the 100 days? Take stock and compare yourself to how you were 100 days ago.
- Why do a product launch: The main reasons to do a product launch is to pre-sell prospects, more profit, get people to take action, create anticipation and its fun. Launches have to be planned so spend some time on thinking how you will launch.
- Crafting a Launch Strategy: The goal of a good launch is to make it specific, think about the specific things about how you will communicate the launch, ensure pre-launch creates the right buzz, what will you do on launch day as well as post-launch activities.
- The Pre-Launch Plan: The major goal is to create anticipation and answer any potential objections. The major steps of pre-launch messaging is to give early notice, pre-launch message sequences (at least 2) and even on the day before. The major idea is to have some kind of process because it benefits your business to tell people beforehand.
- The Launch Day: Wake up early, test everything and ensure everything works well. Now watch orders come tat come rolling in.
- Post-Launch: Follow-up with customers. Document lessons learned and prepare for next launch.
- Advanced Launch Strategies: Tips to take it up a notch by incorporating the following:
22 Feb 2014 by admTcc in edu
Mark Ling from Affilorama is a well-respected affiliate marketer from New Zealand who recently opened up doors for his AffiloBlueprint Training. In conjunction to the launch, he taught a webinar hosted wonderfully by Reena Shohet at Associate Programs (who are giving away 7 valuable bonuses) which had great takeaways for affiliate marketers.
Mark’s affiliate marketing adventures started in 1999 when his friend Charlie put up a website on GeoCities. This lead to Charlie putting up an affiliate link for a dating site and earning commissions for about US$50 per month. This prompted Mark to ask the question, “How do I link up people with products and earn commissions?” and like they say the rest is history.
Mark is based in New Zealand which shows time and time again that you can be successful on the Internet even from outside of the US as location generally has no impact on online business. What’s inspirational about Mark is that he started out small (like the most of us) and had a student loan to pay. He juggled his Internet business with a part-time job at Pizza Hut. His early success came from free search engines and for the first 4 years online, he did not but any products by gurus for making money online. He had a simple formula that worked and he simply rinsed and repeated it.
Affilorama is a training and community site for affiliate marketers founded in 2006 by Mark Ling. It has two tier membership (basic and premium – I’m a basic member) with lots of video lessons, interviews, tools, blog and a forum.
03 Jan 2014 by admTcc in edu
Flexibility, no loss of income , more concentrations, no need to relocate, more affordable, fast-track options are just a few benefits worth to mention when it comes to pros and cons of online MBA. And if you want to get even better deal, considerthe online MBA no GMAT. Then you are really a winner! says Kate Deliso, the researcher at Mackmo
Starting a Master of Business Administration (MBA) may have a profound impact on your employ ability and job prospects. Career possibilities are much more rewarding and desirable for MBA holders than for those who don’t have the qualification. If you’d like to boost your job potential, it is essential to stand above your competition through understanding the latest business management concepts. Graduates from MBA programs may end up in lucrative positions.
It’s wrong to think that having an MBA is just of great benefit for people who want to find management positions in business enterprises. It’s a qualification that’s also helpful to people from an array of fields, even doctors and individuals in the media industry will find they’re more effective after completing an MBA program.
11 Jun 2013 by admTcc in edu
03 Sep 2013 by admTcc in edu
If you think it’s easy to get into even a public high school for some kids, think again. My parents formally disowned me when I was 15, and I spent six months living in a car before trying to enroll myself in school miles away with no parents. It’s not the lack of parents that was the problem — it seems my former school district was so far ahead of the new one that, even at 16, I only had three classes left to graduate.
Three classes simply weren’t worth the trouble for the school. I was denied entry back into high school and told to finish my high school equivalency at the nearby community college. Obviously, this came with a fee that fortunately I could pay from working two minimum wage jobs. Perhaps it was survival instincts kicking in, but even then I knew I was the exception.
High School isn’t a Guarantee
The GED is a great, feasible option for many people. However, what if you really want that high school diploma? There are ways to get it beyond high school. Maybe you’re like me, or maybe you think you’re “too old” for high school, but still want that diploma. Consider looking into options at the community college.
I had two options: online GED Classes or traditional classroom work. I opted for independent study largely because I was so disheartened at being denied reentry into high school. However, it worked for me, especially considering I enjoyed those last three classes. For others who are busy with work, family or other obligations, it’s relatively simple to squeeze it into your schedule.
07 Jul 2013 by admTcc in edu
Without education, we are in a horrible and deadly danger of taking educated people seriously.
13 Sep 2013 by admTcc in edu
As with the other services, one must have a high school diploma, or a GED to enlist in the United States Army. This often can be a problem and the United States Army get many questions how adults can get a high school diploma.
Good news is that the Army only allows about 15 percent of their total enlistments each year to have a GED (See Military ASVAB/Education Minimum Levels).
However, the Army has a special enlistment program, specifically designed for disadvantaged youths who have neither a high school diploma, nor a GED. It’s called the Army GED Plus Enlistment Program.