26 Jul 2014 by admTcc in edu
There are many ways of getting a proper education from attending GED courses and getting a GED certificate instead of high school diploma to even getting education abroad. Education has crossed the many boundaries, including of countries.
Today students travel over thousands of kilometers to a country of their choice to study specific majors and gain better exposure and experience.
There are a number of points that can be a decider on whether or not your choice of the country can prove to be the best for you. Therefore, before deciding on any country to travel to for your educational purposes, consider a few points like
1. Is the country the best place to study the major you are after?
2. Are you aware of the financial requirements?
3. Did you check with other potential options to travel to for the same major?
4. Have you checked on the social and political background of the country that you are traveling to?
5. Is there any scope for scholarships for the course you are about to attend?
6. How about the accommodation and traveling?
7. How safe is the country for international students?
8. Will you be allowed to work while studying?
9. What are the climatic conditions like in the country you are visiting?
10. How can you communicate with people back home?
30 May 2014 by admTcc in edu
President Obama stated that “dropping out of high school is no longer an option. It’s not just quitting on yourself, it’s quitting on your country—and this country needs and values the talents of every American.” Since this time, the government has made a major promise to increasing America’s high school graduation rate. Top researchers have agreed that 25 -30% of students who sign up in not make the grade. Isn’t it sad?
06 May 2014 by admTcc in edu
EducateTheUSA puts forward online GED prep scholarships to those people who want to get ready to prepare online for the GED exam.
EducateTheUSA .com organized a big contest last March and gave away free GED Academy access to twenty people. GED Academy is one of the most effective GED Prep online courses available. These 20 people are already preparing for the GED exam.
27 Feb 2014 by admTcc in edu
Abundant Universe & Limited Beliefs
The universe we live in is abundant, extravagant and limitless but we do not reap the benefits of living in such a universe because our thoughts are limited and tiny. Throughout the ages, thoughts have become tinier and tinier as more people agree with each other’s puny thoughts and beliefs. Find more about this book.
S the smart thing to do is expand our beliefs in order to experience life fully. How can we expand our beliefs? Here are a few ways:
- Laugh often
- Love people
- Possess big vision and big goals
- Put passion into life and work
- Care about people
- Have better beliefs about money, life and success
A good deal of the book talks about finances: money and wealth from the point-of-view that there is enough money to go around but we limit ourselves due to our beliefs, fears and our instinct to hoard. We think money is dependent on external conditions like economy, bosses, jobs etc when in fact, money is a result of:
Money and wealth beliefs are usually inherited from parents and authority figures and we learned it through feelings, energy and example. The good news is that it is possible to program our minds for positive money beliefs. You will undersatnd why if you know the background of Alan Cohen
How To Have A Wealth Mentality
The book lists a number of ways to acquire and develop wealth mentality.
- Quality & Excellence: Provide excellent quality and service with integrity in everything you do. Always put people first, care about them and practice human connection with every interaction. Make excellence a habit and not merely an act.
- Know Your Worth: Remember never to belittle yourself and know your true worth in day-to-day life.
- Only Go After Happy Money: Money inherently is not good or bad but it becomes good or bad depending upon how we think of it and how we use it. Be aware of your power to generate wealth and this awareness will remove struggle to acquire money and desire to hoard money once you have the money. Always look for happy money. Money that is given or received with joy and free choice.
- Situations: No matter what the current situation, there’s always a silver lining to it. Reframe your mind. Remember that your source is infinite and does not depend on few individuals and companies.
- Ease: The most effective success attitude to adopt is EASE and not struggle. Relax and trust your wise intuition.
- Be Happy And Hungry: Always be happy and content with what you have. Be grateful. At the same time, be hungry for more as you deserve more and that feeling is natural and healthy so don’t feel guilty.
- Have Faith: A strong faith that everything works out for good at the end is essential. Do not worry because there will always be a part of you that is clear and strong. Look for that clear and strong part in you and use that part to lead in times of crisis.
- Breathe Passion And Energy: In all your work and creations, breathe passion and energy. People will be willing to pay freely to feel the energy and passion when you do everything with nothing less than a whole heart.
- Authenticity & Love: Be yourself and never anyone else. Teach well and love people as if it will be the last time you see them.
Check also information about online GED prep scholarship.
11 Jun 2013 by admTcc in edu
13 Sep 2013 by admTcc in edu
As with the other services, one must have a high school diploma, or a GED to enlist in the United States Army. This often can be a problem and the United States Army get many questions how adults can get a high school diploma.
Good news is that the Army only allows about 15 percent of their total enlistments each year to have a GED (See Military ASVAB/Education Minimum Levels).
However, the Army has a special enlistment program, specifically designed for disadvantaged youths who have neither a high school diploma, nor a GED. It’s called the Army GED Plus Enlistment Program. Check also information about online GED prep scholarship.
15 Nov 2013 by admTcc in edu
Those people who develop the ability to continuously acquire new and better forms of knowledge that they can apply to their work and to their lives will be the movers and shakers in our society for the indefinite future.
22 Feb 2014 by admTcc in edu
This is Empire Building Kit Review for week 15 For those who do not know, EBK is a course designed by Chris Guillebeau.
- Transcription service: Chris recommends Verbalink as a source for reliable transcriptions. Transcripts are good for people who are disabled and can’t hear or some just prefer to read.
- Hundred Days: What’s been happening in the 100 days? Take stock and compare yourself to how you were 100 days ago.
- Why do a product launch: The main reasons to do a product launch is to pre-sell prospects, more profit, get people to take action, create anticipation and its fun. Launches have to be planned so spend some time on thinking how you will launch.
- Crafting a Launch Strategy: The goal of a good launch is to make it specific, think about the specific things about how you will communicate the launch, ensure pre-launch creates the right buzz, what will you do on launch day as well as post-launch activities.
- The Pre-Launch Plan: The major goal is to create anticipation and answer any potential objections. The major steps of pre-launch messaging is to give early notice, pre-launch message sequences (at least 2) and even on the day before. The major idea is to have some kind of process because it benefits your business to tell people beforehand.
- The Launch Day: Wake up early, test everything and ensure everything works well. Now watch orders come tat come rolling in.
- Post-Launch: Follow-up with customers. Document lessons learned and prepare for next launch.
- Advanced Launch Strategies: Tips to take it up a notch by incorporating the following: